Reserve booth at the GMWEA Tradeshow & Technical Sessions at the DoubleTree in South Burlington, Vermont, on Thursday, October 28. Space is not guaranteed until payment is received.
Corporate Members receive priority reservation and a discounted rate. Registration opens for non-members on July 30th.
Visit our Fall Tradeshow Page: https://gmwea.org/fall-tradeshow to find your prior year (2019) booth location and to view an exhibit hall map.
Click here to book a room in our block.
- Standard Booth = 8'
- Large Booth = 12'
- Corporate Members get first select of location
- For the 1st Month of registration your prior year space is held. For example - Until July 30th corporate members get to book. On August 1 corporate members can switch to any booth location that's not occupied by another corporate members. Non-members can keep their booth space until September 1, as long as a corporate member didn't request it.
- Booth registrations are taken at any time for members and non-members. However, booth spaces won't be assigned until the dates outlined above.
- Following the schedule above, booths are assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- Cancellation must be recieved in writing by September 28th to recieve a refund. Late cancellations will not be refunded.
- You may use this registration form to add booth staff at any time. Changes to booth staff should be sent to email@example.com
- Visti https://gmwea.org/fall-tradeshow to view the 2019 exhibit hall map layout and booth assignments and for the detailed booth assignment policy.
- Exhibitor set-up is Wednesday, October 27th from 12:00 to 6:00 PM and Thursday, October 28th from 6:00 to 8:00 AM. All booths must be set up by 8:00 AM.
- Show Hours are Thursday, October 28th from 8:00 to 3:30.
- If you would like to be a speaker email your presentation proposal to Christine Dougherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.